Tuesday 29 September 2009

Could you just ...


take a few pictures of my daughter, I've left my camera at home. Was the request from one of my neighbours. So, with a face as cute as this how could I possibly resist.

I've cropped this from the corner of the original, quite hard, and did all the processing in lightroom. It was such a long time ago that I can't quite remember what I did, even though *I think* that I could go back and check on the history. All sharpening and skinsoftening was done in there, as for me , for minor blemishes it gives a much smoother finish - maybe I am too heavy handed in PSE. Once I had finished playing, I exported and uploaded it, without touching Photoshop at all. I am really pleased with Lightroom, although in PSE, I could probably have wiped her nose better, for a quickie I am really quite pleased with this.


I really need to go through all my photos from the summer now and download them as "printers" from Lightroom, and take them to actually be printed. Who knows, if I do it might just bring me in a sitting or two ;-) *
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment